Aug 31, 2012, 3:29 PM EDT
Football Season Eve…
The Notre Dame football team headed back to Aviva Stadium this morning, for their final walkthrough in preparation for tomorrow’s season opener against Navy.
Afterwards, Jack caught up with head coach Brian Kelly, to talk about the team and the unique atmosphere of playing at Aviva.
Following the walkthrough, the Fighting Irish players and coaches went out on double decker buses for a sightseeing tour through the historic capital of Ireland.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- After four weeks of college football Notre Dame Fighting Irish rank No. 8 in the AP Top 25 and USA Today Poll. http://t.co/199eCpft6W 10 hours ago
- It's hard to find things to occupy your time when Notre Dame football isn't on. What did you do with your Saturday? http://t.co/ezViEswBYf 1 day ago
- Bye weeks can be tough. Get your afternoon Fighting Irish football fix & watch Reborn. vimeo.com/user17797751/r… http://t.co/mJrFsODgKP 1 day ago
- RT @FightingIrish: It's GORGEOUS! @panoramascom has the photo shot before @NDFootball vs Michigan ready for sale- ntrda.me/NDpano2014 ht… 2 days ago
- Super SloMo footage to satisfy your bye-week-blues courtesy of @NDfidm . Watch now at watchnd.tv/#!/videos/5hc2… http://t.co/sIi2O7tARP 2 days ago
- M. Golf. Irish Move Up To Sixth Place After Solid Round Two At Windon Memorial
- M. Tennis. Monaghan Knocks Off No. 6 Jared Hiltzik Sunday In Illinois
- M. Soccer. #4 Notre Dame Draws At #5 Virginia, 1-1
- M. Ice Hockey. IRISH EXTRA:Compton Family Ice Arena Draws Raves from the Chicago Blackhawks
- Compton Family Ice Arena. IRISH EXTRA:Compton Family Ice Arena Draws Raves from the Chicago Blackhawks
- W. Soccer. IRISH EXTRA: Lessons From The North Carolina Match
- W. Volleyball. No. 11 Purdue Takes Down Notre Dame, 3-0
- M. Tennis. Men's Tennis Continues Play At Fighting Illini Invitational And Farnsworth Ivy Invitational
- W. Soccer. #18/12 Irish Drop 2OT Heartbreaker To #9/8 North Carolina, 3-2
- M. Ice Hockey. IRISH EXTRA: Blackhawk's Stephen Johns Feeling Right At Home At Notre Dame