Sep 5, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
An all-new, fanfest-style event, Notre Dame Experience Presented by Ford, will be available Saturday to fans on campus attending the University of Notre Dame home football opener against Purdue and at all other Irish home football games in 2012.
The Notre Dame Experience Presented by Ford will be held from 10 a.m. EDT until 30 minutes prior to kickoff (3:40 p.m. EDT kickoff Saturday against Purdue) in the Joyce Center Fieldhouse.
Admission is free and the event is designed for fans of all ages.
The Notre Dame Experience Presented by Ford is a newly-redesigned area created by National Pastime Sports for 2012. Through the use of engaging displays and décor, interactive experiences and theatrical production, the event site will be transformed into a theme park of Fighting Irish football. This unique environment will provide an epicenter of fun for all fans to enjoy.
Activities for 2012 include:
- Sponsor displays and giveaways
- Autograph sessions presented each weekend by Sprint
- Former Irish stars Tony Rice and Reggie Brooks will be signing Sept. 8
- Four different fully-interactive football challenges (all new this year)
- Obstacle Course
- Hail Mary Challenge
- Field Goal Challenge
- Quarterback Challenge
- Appearances by the Notre Dame cheerleaders and the Notre Dame Glee Club
Food and drinks for purchase will be available through Centerplate.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Hockey Announces 2014-15 Schedule
- W. Rowing. Irish Rowers Win Two Gold Medals At World Under 23 Championships
- Football. Irish Will Open Training Camp At Culver Academies
- M. Golf. Three Irish Golfers Named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholars
- M. Soccer. Irish In The Pros Update
- W. Basketball. From The Hardwood: One Amazing Week For Irish
- Track. New Head Coach, Familiar Face
- Cross Country. New Head Coach, Familiar Face
- W. Rowing. Notre Dame Rowing To Host Indoor Clinics On Aug. 17 And Nov. 23
- Baseball. Irish Baseball Announces Eight-Member Freshman Class