Sep 10, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
As you’re probably well aware by now, Chicago native and Notre Dame fan Vince Vaughn was among those in attendance at Saturday’s game vs. Purdue. Along with friend and Wedding Crashers co-star Owen Wilson, Vaughn spent most of the game on the Irish sideline.
At halftime, Fighting Irish Digital Media’s Jack Nolan spoke with Vaughn in the Schivarelli Lounge at Notre Dame Stadium. Vaughn made his first movie appearance in 1993, when he played Irish halfback Jamie O’Hara in Rudy.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. Three From Notre Dame on NFF Hall of Fame Ballot
- W. Volleyball. Alugbue Makes Broadcasting Debut In Irish Win Over BC
- W. Soccer. #9/7 Irish, #20 Clemson Bring A Postseason Feel To Alumni Stadium Thursday
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Earns Top Spot In 2014-15 ACC Preseason Women's Basketball Polls
- M. Soccer. #1 Notre Dame Visits #8 Indiana On Wednesday
- Football. Notre Dame and ACC Announce Future Football Games
- M. Swimming. With Bonfires Comes Team Bonding
- W. Tennis. Irish Wrap Up Competition At Midwest Regionals
- W. Soccer. Pitch Points: Irish Have The Right Road Formula
- M. Tennis. Irish Doubles Squad Completes Upset Weekend To Claim USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Crown