Nov 14, 2012, 8:34 AM EST
As much as Notre Dame fans love watching games and talking football, collecting Fighting Irish memorabilia might be a close third for many Domers.
And as we mentioned last week, artist Tim Cortes recently completed two pieces that some may want to add to their collection.
In celebration of 125 years of Notre Dame football, Cortes’s “Honor and Tradition” panoramic includes famous faces, campus landmarks and images from throughout the Fighting Irish’s storied past. You may recognize it, if you’ve purchased any of this season’s game day programs.
The “Strong and True” artwork features the iconic gold helmet being raised in celebration.
Cortes will be on campus this weekend. Stop by the Joyce Center Fieldhouse on Friday during the Kickoff Luncheon or Saturday at the Notre Dame Experience for a chance to meet the man behind this great work, or purchase a print for your ND collection.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. ECHOES `14: Notre Dame Football Awards Show Premieres December 20, 2014 on NBC Sports Network
- Fencing. Francesca Russo: Big-Time Dreamer, Full-Throttle Fencer
- W. Soccer. Naughton, Roccaro Named To NSCAA Scholar All-America Third Team
- Baseball. Baseball Announces Elite 2015 Schedule
- M. Lacrosse. Notre Dame Debuts At #2 In Inside Lacrosse Preseason Poll
- Football. Kelly Cares Foundation, Irish Football Donate $10,000 To Food Bank Of Northern Indiana
- W. Lacrosse. Women's Lacrosse Announces 2015 Schedule
- Football. IRISH EXTRA: Huarte Celebrates 50 Years Since Heisman Trophy Win
- M. Lacrosse. Fighting Irish Picked To Defend ACC Title
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Guard Jewell Loyd Named National And Conference Player of the Week