Nov 14, 2012, 8:34 AM EDT
As much as Notre Dame fans love watching games and talking football, collecting Fighting Irish memorabilia might be a close third for many Domers.
And as we mentioned last week, artist Tim Cortes recently completed two pieces that some may want to add to their collection.
In celebration of 125 years of Notre Dame football, Cortes’s “Honor and Tradition” panoramic includes famous faces, campus landmarks and images from throughout the Fighting Irish’s storied past. You may recognize it, if you’ve purchased any of this season’s game day programs.
The “Strong and True” artwork features the iconic gold helmet being raised in celebration.
Cortes will be on campus this weekend. Stop by the Joyce Center Fieldhouse on Friday during the Kickoff Luncheon or Saturday at the Notre Dame Experience for a chance to meet the man behind this great work, or purchase a print for your ND collection.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. Irish Will Open Training Camp At Culver Academies
- M. Golf. Three Irish Golfers Named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholars
- M. Soccer. Irish In The Pros Update
- W. Basketball. From The Hardwood: One Amazing Week For Irish
- Track. New Head Coach, Familiar Face
- Cross Country. New Head Coach, Familiar Face
- W. Rowing. Notre Dame Rowing To Host Indoor Clinics On Aug. 17 And Nov. 23
- Baseball. Irish Baseball Announces Eight-Member Freshman Class
- W. Rowing. Irish Duo At World Rowing Under 23 Championships In Italy This Week
- W. Tennis. Notre Dame Players Compete In ITA Tournament At Courtney Tennis Center