Dec 28, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
Following some time off for Christmas, the Notre Dame football team returns to the practice field today, just ten days away from its national championship showdown with Alabama.
In between final exams and the break, the Fighting Irish were busy prepping for the Crimson Tide, while also spreading some holiday cheer in the South Bend community.
Over the last few days, you’ve probably done a good bit of catching up – with friends and family, on your favorite television shows, and if you’re a college student, most importantly, on sleep.
During that time, you may have missed the latest videos from Fighting Irish Digital Media, so while you’re in catching up mode, here are a few you should check out.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @kylebrindza: New York Pinstripe Bowl might be cold and white, but I would t have it another way during the holidays. Let's get it! #NYC… 2 hours ago
- RT @JR_Sandlin: And then there were 🍀🍀🍀 #ShamrockSoldiers15 #YourIrish 2 hours ago
- RT @Tj2Smoove: Endin my career in the Big Apple! Doesnt get much better than that if you ask me! #PinstripeBowl #NYC #WeTurninUp 2 hours ago
- 15 minutes until the @NDTix for the @PinstripeBowl are available- bit.ly/IJv1n3 See you in NYC! #GoIrish 3 hours ago
- RT @DailyDomer: #NotreDame in #NewYorkCity! Pinstripe Bowl, here we come! 3 hours ago
- Football. Notre Dame Accepts Invitation to 4th New Era Pinstripe Bowl
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Use Three Power-Play Goals To Defeat Massachusetts 5-3
- W. Swimming. Irish Impress On Day One Of Hawkeye Invitational
- M. Swimming. Irish Set Three Records, Hold Lead After Day One Of Hawkeye Invitational
- Track. Notre Dame Starts the Season Strong At Blue & Gold Invitational
- W. Basketball. #4/5 Irish Back Home For Saturday Matinee Against UCLA
- M. Basketball. Irish to Open Gotham Classic at Home vs. Delaware
- W. Tennis. Doing It All
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Hockey Adds Five During Early-Signing Period
- Track. Track And Field Heads To ACC With Conference And National Goals In Mind