Dec 28, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
Following some time off for Christmas, the Notre Dame football team returns to the practice field today, just ten days away from its national championship showdown with Alabama.
In between final exams and the break, the Fighting Irish were busy prepping for the Crimson Tide, while also spreading some holiday cheer in the South Bend community.
Over the last few days, you’ve probably done a good bit of catching up – with friends and family, on your favorite television shows, and if you’re a college student, most importantly, on sleep.
During that time, you may have missed the latest videos from Fighting Irish Digital Media, so while you’re in catching up mode, here are a few you should check out.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. IRISH EXTRA: Football Makes a Holiday Contribution
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame-Hartford Men's Basketball Game On Dec. 30 Moved To 7:30 pm (ET) Start Time
- W. Basketball. #5/4 Irish Play Host To Saint Joseph's Sunday Afternoon
- General News. Spreading Christmas Joy
- General News. Former Notre Dame Sports Medicine Pioneer Dr. Les Bodnar Dies
- M. Basketball. #21/21 Irish To Clash With Purdue At Crossroads Classic
- Football. ECHOES `14: Notre Dame Football Awards Show Premieres December 20, 2014 on NBC Sports Network
- Fencing. Francesca Russo: Big-Time Dreamer, Full-Throttle Fencer
- W. Soccer. Naughton, Roccaro Named To NSCAA Scholar All-America Third Team
- Baseball. Baseball Announces Elite 2015 Schedule