Dec 28, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Following some time off for Christmas, the Notre Dame football team returns to the practice field today, just ten days away from its national championship showdown with Alabama.
In between final exams and the break, the Fighting Irish were busy prepping for the Crimson Tide, while also spreading some holiday cheer in the South Bend community.
Over the last few days, you’ve probably done a good bit of catching up – with friends and family, on your favorite television shows, and if you’re a college student, most importantly, on sleep.
During that time, you may have missed the latest videos from Fighting Irish Digital Media, so while you’re in catching up mode, here are a few you should check out.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Tennis. Notre Dame Travels To Play Syracuse
- M. Tennis. Notre Dame to Take On Boston College This Weekend
- W. Rowing. #9 Irish In Michigan For ACC/Big Ten Challenge On Saturday
- Track. Men Finish Day One Of ACCs In Fourth, Women In Tenth
- Softball. #21/22 Irish Make First Appearance At Virginia This Weekend
- W. Golf. Notre Dame Tied For Fifth Following First Day Of ACC Women's Golf Championship
- M. Lacrosse. Fighting Irish Await Tough Test From The Terps
- Fencing. Three NCAA Champions In Three Days: A Landmark Weekend in the History of Notre Dame Athletics
- W. Swimming. Three NCAA Champions In Three Days: A Landmark Weekend in the History of Notre Dame Athletics
- Softball. Wester Named NFCA Freshman Of The Year Top 25 Finalist