Dec 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
From Dublin to Los Angeles, the improbable 12-0 season has had its share of game-changing moments. Fighting Irish Digital Media recently welcomed several key members of the Notre Dame football team into the new studio at the Joyce Center to look back on some of this year’s key plays. So far, three “Turning Points” features have been released on the Notre Dame Athletics YouTube channel, with a few others planned over the next several days leading up to the team’s departure for Miami.
Here are the videos so far:
John Goodman touchdown at Michigan State: Though it came with more than ten minutes remaining in the first quarter, Goodman’s one-handed touchdown catch set the tone for Notre Dame’s dominant 20-3 win against the Spartans.
Tommy Rees drive versus Purdue: Along with receiver Robby Toma, the junior quarterback talked back through the late drive that set up Kyle Brindza‘s game-winning field goal in the home opener against the Boilermakers.
Theo Riddick overtime catch against Stanford: Everyone remembers the epic goal line stand in the rain, but the game might have turned out much differently if not for Riddick’s spectacular grab on the Irish’s go-ahead touchdown drive.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Basketball. Natalie Achonwa Named To 11th Annual ACC Women's Basketball Legends Class
- M. Tennis. Irish Extra: College Tennis A Different Animal For Schnurrenberger
- M. Basketball. Jerian Grant Nabs Second ACC Player of the Week Honor
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Duo Sweeps ACC Player and Freshman of the Week Awards
- M. Lacrosse. Fighting Irish Freshman Class Ranked Second By Inside Lacrosse
- M. Basketball. No. 12 Notre Dame at NC State: Postgame Notes
- M. Basketball. No. 8 Notre Dame Rallies Past NC State in Overtime, 81-78
- Fencing. Irish Return To Form At NYU Invitational
- Track. Irish Extra: Giesting Sets the Pace
- M. Tennis. No. 14 Notre Dame Falls To No. 16 Columbia, 4-2, In ITA Kick-Off Championship