Dec 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
From Dublin to Los Angeles, the improbable 12-0 season has had its share of game-changing moments. Fighting Irish Digital Media recently welcomed several key members of the Notre Dame football team into the new studio at the Joyce Center to look back on some of this year’s key plays. So far, three “Turning Points” features have been released on the Notre Dame Athletics YouTube channel, with a few others planned over the next several days leading up to the team’s departure for Miami.
Here are the videos so far:
John Goodman touchdown at Michigan State: Though it came with more than ten minutes remaining in the first quarter, Goodman’s one-handed touchdown catch set the tone for Notre Dame’s dominant 20-3 win against the Spartans.
Tommy Rees drive versus Purdue: Along with receiver Robby Toma, the junior quarterback talked back through the late drive that set up Kyle Brindza‘s game-winning field goal in the home opener against the Boilermakers.
Theo Riddick overtime catch against Stanford: Everyone remembers the epic goal line stand in the rain, but the game might have turned out much differently if not for Riddick’s spectacular grab on the Irish’s go-ahead touchdown drive.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @NDsidBertschy: Notre Dame and USC will air at 3:30 p.m. EST next Saturday on FOX 5 hours ago
- RT @NDfidm: A closer look at two big plays in the 2nd half for @NDFootball vs. Louisville via #ICON - watchnd.tv/#!/videos/owa3… 9 hours ago
- Louisville downs the football for the 2nd time, ND does not have any time outs remaining. Cardinals escape with the victory, 31-28. #LOUvsND 10 hours ago
- Pass is broken up. Kyle Brindza's 32 yard FG sails wide right with 51 seconds remaining in the game. ND trails, 31-28. #LOUvsND 10 hours ago
- Pass interference call will bring the Irish down to the 10 yard line and a new set of downs with 1:42 remaining in the game, ND trails 31-28 10 hours ago
- Football. Notre Dame Football vs. Louisville Postgame Quotes
- Football. Notre Dame vs. Louisville- Postgame Notes
- Football. Irish Fall to Louisville, 31-28
- W. Soccer. #12/11 Clash With #5 Texas A&M In NCAA Championship Third Round Sunday
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame Men's Basketball Postgame Notes
- W. Basketball. #3/2 Irish Face Holy Cross Sunday In Hall Of Fame Challenge Opener
- Cross Country. Irish Women Finish 29th At NCAA Championships, Add All-American To Ranks
- M. Basketball. Irish Top UMass in Hall of Fame Tipoff, 81-68
- W. Basketball. IRISH EXTRA: Freshman Johnson Breaks Out
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish And River Hawks Battle To A 2-2 Tie