Dec 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
From Dublin to Los Angeles, the improbable 12-0 season has had its share of game-changing moments. Fighting Irish Digital Media recently welcomed several key members of the Notre Dame football team into the new studio at the Joyce Center to look back on some of this year’s key plays. So far, three “Turning Points” features have been released on the Notre Dame Athletics YouTube channel, with a few others planned over the next several days leading up to the team’s departure for Miami.
Here are the videos so far:
John Goodman touchdown at Michigan State: Though it came with more than ten minutes remaining in the first quarter, Goodman’s one-handed touchdown catch set the tone for Notre Dame’s dominant 20-3 win against the Spartans.
Tommy Rees drive versus Purdue: Along with receiver Robby Toma, the junior quarterback talked back through the late drive that set up Kyle Brindza‘s game-winning field goal in the home opener against the Boilermakers.
Theo Riddick overtime catch against Stanford: Everyone remembers the epic goal line stand in the rain, but the game might have turned out much differently if not for Riddick’s spectacular grab on the Irish’s go-ahead touchdown drive.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Picked To Finish Third In Hockey East Preseason Coaches' Poll
- M. Golf. Irish Close With 11th Place Finish At Windon Memorial Classic
- M. Soccer. Irish Insight: Road Swing Ends With Four Points In ACC Play
- M. Golf. Irish Move Up To Sixth Place After Solid Round Two At Windon Memorial
- M. Tennis. Monaghan Knocks Off No. 6 Jared Hiltzik Sunday In Illinois
- M. Soccer. #4 Notre Dame Draws At #5 Virginia, 1-1
- M. Ice Hockey. IRISH EXTRA:Compton Family Ice Arena Draws Raves from the Chicago Blackhawks
- Compton Family Ice Arena. IRISH EXTRA:Compton Family Ice Arena Draws Raves from the Chicago Blackhawks
- W. Soccer. IRISH EXTRA: Lessons From The North Carolina Match
- W. Volleyball. No. 11 Purdue Takes Down Notre Dame, 3-0