Mar 26, 2013, 5:31 PM EDT
The NFL Draft is less than a month away, and on Tuesday, 14 former Irish players returned to campus to take part in Notre Dame’s annual Pro Day.
After physical measurements, vertical and broad jump and the bench press test in the weight room, the Irish players headed to the Loftus Sports Center where representatives from 27 of the NFL’s 32 teams were on hand to evaluate their performance in a series of tests, including of course, the 40-yard dash.
Participants included: John Goodman, Mike Golic Jr., Braxston Cave, Theo Riddick, Robby Toma, Tyler Eifert, Cierre Wood, Kapron Lewis-Moore, Zeke Motta, Jamoris Slaughter, Manti Te’o, Ben Turk, Jordan Cowart and Chris Salvi.
If you didn’t get a chance to keep up with the action on Twitter, see below for what you missed. Be sure to also check out both of Fighting Irish Digital Media’s videos, especially the Sights and Sounds feature, which includes a great pep talk from director of football strength & conditioning Paul Longo.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Ride Four-Goal First Period To A 6-3 Win Over Niagara University
- W. Volleyball. Irish Can't Finish Off First Set; Fall To VT, 3-0, Friday Night
- M. Soccer. Fighting Irish Know How To Stay Fit And Focused
- M. Golf. Irish Compete At Bridgestone Golf Collegiate To Cap Fall Schedule
- W. Golf. Armstrong Leads Irish Women's Golf To Fifth Place After First Round At Landfall Tradition
- M. Soccer. #1 Irish Play Host To Hokies On Saturday
- W. Soccer. Pitch Points: Olmsted's Emergence, TDS 100, ACC Tourney And More
- W. Soccer. #9/7 Irish Scrap To Hard-Fought 1-0 Home Win Over #20 Clemson
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Travels To "The Mother Of States" For Two ACC Matches
- M. Soccer. Patrick Wall Named A Finalist For Senior CLASS Award