Sep 4, 2013, 1:34 PM EST
Originally posted on Fighting Irish Blog:
A new bi-weekly Irish UNDerground feature revolves around the @NDSportsBlogger taking time away from his desk to go find an interesting artifact around the University of Notre Dame Athletic Department, enjoy…
In this edition of “Wayback Wednesday” we look at a piece of Notre Dame football history, a seat cushion from the very first night game at Notre Dame Stadium.
On September 18, 1982, the University of Notre Dame hosted the first night game in the history of Notre Dame Stadium. With the help of Musco Lighting, the event went off without a hitch.
Prior to the game, seat cushions were offered to those in attendance to commemorate the contest.
With the Irish traveling to Ann Arbor to play the Wolverines under the lights once again, I felt like we should look…
View original 744 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Basketball. Jerian Grant Nabs Second ACC Player of the Week Honor
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Duo Sweeps ACC Player and Freshman of the Week Awards
- M. Lacrosse. Fighting Irish Freshman Class Ranked Second By Inside Lacrosse
- M. Basketball. No. 12 Notre Dame at NC State: Postgame Notes
- M. Basketball. No. 8 Notre Dame Rallies Past NC State in Overtime, 81-78
- Fencing. Irish Return To Form At NYU Invitational
- Track. Irish Extra: Giesting Sets the Pace
- M. Tennis. No. 14 Notre Dame Falls To No. 16 Columbia, 4-2, In ITA Kick-Off Championship
- W. Basketball. Inside The Game: #6/5 Notre Dame 74, Clemson 36
- M. Ice Hockey. Notre Dame Falls at Northeastern, 4-2