Sep 4, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Originally posted on Fighting Irish Blog:
A new bi-weekly Irish UNDerground feature revolves around the @NDSportsBlogger taking time away from his desk to go find an interesting artifact around the University of Notre Dame Athletic Department, enjoy…
In this edition of “Wayback Wednesday” we look at a piece of Notre Dame football history, a seat cushion from the very first night game at Notre Dame Stadium.
On September 18, 1982, the University of Notre Dame hosted the first night game in the history of Notre Dame Stadium. With the help of Musco Lighting, the event went off without a hitch.
Prior to the game, seat cushions were offered to those in attendance to commemorate the contest.
With the Irish traveling to Ann Arbor to play the Wolverines under the lights once again, I felt like we should look…
View original 744 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. Three From Notre Dame on NFF Hall of Fame Ballot
- W. Volleyball. Alugbue Makes Broadcasting Debut In Irish Win Over BC
- W. Soccer. #9/7 Irish, #20 Clemson Bring A Postseason Feel To Alumni Stadium Thursday
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Earns Top Spot In 2014-15 ACC Preseason Women's Basketball Polls
- M. Soccer. #1 Notre Dame Visits #8 Indiana On Wednesday
- Football. Notre Dame and ACC Announce Future Football Games
- M. Swimming. With Bonfires Comes Team Bonding
- W. Tennis. Irish Wrap Up Competition At Midwest Regionals
- W. Soccer. Pitch Points: Irish Have The Right Road Formula
- M. Tennis. Irish Doubles Squad Completes Upset Weekend To Claim USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Crown