Jan 21, 2014, 11:09 AM EST
Originally posted on Fighting Irish Blog:
At 11 a.m. on Tuesday morning, Jack Swarbrick (University of Notre Dame Director of Athletics) and Kevin Plank (Founder and CEO of Under Armour) hosted a press conference announcing a partnership between the two entities to outfit the athletic department of Notre Dame over the foreseeable future.
Last week, I had the opportunity to sit down with Swarbrick to go over the new apparel deal for Notre Dame. Trying to get away from the traditional press conference type questions, I enlisted the help of @IrishElvis and @ManCaveQB to give me questions they had and qualms they had heard from fans of the Fighting Irish.
The 15-minute conversation with Swarbrick was eye-opening for me as it truly swayed me from “trusting” his decision to being “excited” about his decision.
Here is my conversation with Swarbrick, in his own words (I have italicized the lines I found the most interesting):
View original 921 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. ECHOES `14: Notre Dame Football Awards Show Premieres December 20, 2014 on NBC Sports Network
- Fencing. Francesca Russo: Big-Time Dreamer, Full-Throttle Fencer
- W. Soccer. Naughton, Roccaro Named To NSCAA Scholar All-America Third Team
- Baseball. Baseball Announces Elite 2015 Schedule
- M. Lacrosse. Notre Dame Debuts At #2 In Inside Lacrosse Preseason Poll
- Football. Kelly Cares Foundation, Irish Football Donate $10,000 To Food Bank Of Northern Indiana
- W. Lacrosse. Women's Lacrosse Announces 2015 Schedule
- Football. IRISH EXTRA: Huarte Celebrates 50 Years Since Heisman Trophy Win
- M. Lacrosse. Fighting Irish Picked To Defend ACC Title
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Guard Jewell Loyd Named National And Conference Player of the Week