Mar 4, 2014, 4:53 PM EDT
After a tumultuous 9-4 season that culminated in a New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory over the Rutgers Scarlet Knight at Yankee Stadium in New York, the Notre Dame football team got back on the practice field as one on Monday, March 3.
During the practice, the Irish worked through a variety of drills in helmets only.
Take a quick look at the first full spring practice of 2014 for the Irish below –
A semester away from the University changed quarterback Everett Golson not only mentally, but physically as well. Throughout practice he looked like a much stronger and more efficient quarterback. According to weight reports, he put on at least 10 pounds from his previous playing weight at Notre Dame.
Check out Golson’s first meeting with the media since he returned to Notre Dame –
Lastly, hear what head football coach Brian Kelly had to say about Notre Dame’s first spring practice of 2014 –
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Ride Four-Goal First Period To A 6-3 Win Over Niagara University
- W. Volleyball. Irish Can't Finish Off First Set; Fall To VT, 3-0, Friday Night
- M. Soccer. Fighting Irish Know How To Stay Fit And Focused
- M. Golf. Irish Compete At Bridgestone Golf Collegiate To Cap Fall Schedule
- W. Golf. Armstrong Leads Irish Women's Golf To Fifth Place After First Round At Landfall Tradition
- M. Soccer. #1 Irish Play Host To Hokies On Saturday
- W. Soccer. Pitch Points: Olmsted's Emergence, TDS 100, ACC Tourney And More
- W. Soccer. #9/7 Irish Scrap To Hard-Fought 1-0 Home Win Over #20 Clemson
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Travels To "The Mother Of States" For Two ACC Matches
- M. Soccer. Patrick Wall Named A Finalist For Senior CLASS Award