Mar 4, 2014, 4:53 PM EDT
After a tumultuous 9-4 season that culminated in a New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory over the Rutgers Scarlet Knight at Yankee Stadium in New York, the Notre Dame football team got back on the practice field as one on Monday, March 3.
During the practice, the Irish worked through a variety of drills in helmets only.
Take a quick look at the first full spring practice of 2014 for the Irish below –
A semester away from the University changed quarterback Everett Golson not only mentally, but physically as well. Throughout practice he looked like a much stronger and more efficient quarterback. According to weight reports, he put on at least 10 pounds from his previous playing weight at Notre Dame.
Check out Golson’s first meeting with the media since he returned to Notre Dame –
Lastly, hear what head football coach Brian Kelly had to say about Notre Dame’s first spring practice of 2014 –
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Tennis. Irish Wrap Up Competition At Midwest Regionals
- W. Soccer. Pitch Points: Irish Have The Right Road Formula
- M. Tennis. Irish Doubles Squad Completes Upset Weekend To Claim USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Crown
- W. Soccer. Elizabeth Tucker from University of Notre Dame Named 2014 NCAA Woman of the Year
- M. Tennis. Irish Upset Irish, Earn Bid Into Doubles Championship At Midwest Regionals
- W. Golf. Irish Women's Golf Places 10th In Strong Mercedes-Benz Championship Field
- W. Tennis. Top Doubles Tandem Advances To Monday's USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Championship Match
- W. Rowing. Top 10 For Irish Championship Four Highlights Head Of The Charles Results
- W. Volleyball. Irish Rally From Down 2-0; Best BC In Five-Set Thriller
- Football. Brian Kelly Florida State Review Teleconference Transcript