Aug 5, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
A few nasty thunderstorms hit South Bend on Saturday evening and during the wee hours of Sunday morning, but it was another beautiful day at the LaBar Practice Complex when the Irish hit the field for their second practice of training camp.
The Fighting Irish Digital Media crew was there and their latest update features sound bites from five of the assistant coaches, including outside wide receivers coach Mike Denbrock, offensive line coach Harry Hiestand, defensive line coach Mike Elston, running backs/slot wide receivers coach Tony Alford and assistant head coach/defensive coordinator Bob Diaco.
In the video, Denbrock shows his players how to beat defensive backs in press man coverage, Hiestand runs the linemen through a blocking drill and Elston demonstrates a block with graduate student Kapron-Lewis Moore.
Though many know Moore by “Kap” or simply KLM, Coach Elston has another nickname for him – Kappy
The video also features the backs and receivers working on acceleration with Alford, as well as the linebackers intercepting passes from Diaco.
Watch the three-minute video below and check back often to UND.com for more updates on the Irish as they prepare for the 2012 season.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Pivonka And Stastney Selected In The 2018 NHL Draft
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish In The NHL Draft
- W. Volleyball. Notre Dame Volleyball Unveils 2018 Schedule
- M. Golf. Two Irish Golfers Named to All-ACC Academic Team
- Track & Field. Harris Named First Team Academic All-American
- Football. WATCH: Freshmen Move In
- W. Golf. Irish Trio Earn 2018 All-ACC Academic Team Honors
- M. Ice Hockey. Brauer Signs With South Carolina Stingrays
- W. Soccer. Challenging 2018 Schedule Announced For Women's Soccer
- W. Basketball. Women's Basketball Nominated for Three ESPYS