Aug 12, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Coach Kelly met with the media in the Isban Auditorium following Saturday’s practice. The big news of the day? Tight end Alex Welch is out for the season with a torn ACL, an injury he suffered in Wednesday’s practice.
Kelly also gave an update on Danny Spond, explaining that the linebacker is out indefinitely with concussion-like symptoms.
Afterwards, quarterback Tommy Rees and linebacker Carlo Calabrese were among the Irish players who spoke to the media. On July 31, Rees and Calabrese were suspended for the season opener, and spoke about how they are handling the situation.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Basketball. Kayla McBride - Next Inductee into Ring of Honor
- Football. Notre Dame-USC: What the Irish Learned
- W. Rowing. Championship Eight, Four Compete At Head Of The Charles
- W. Volleyball. Irish Stun Miami In Incredible 3-2 Comeback Victory
- M. Tennis. Lebedev Falls In ITA Midwest Regional Quarterfinal
- Football. Replay: Trojans No Match for Physical Irish
- M. Golf. Irish to Compete in Final Fall Tournament
- W. Soccer. Irish Complete Sweep Through Florida With 2-1 Win Over Miami
- Football. Irish Bring Home Shillelagh in Emphatic 49-14 Win
- M. Tennis. Lebedev Advances At ITA Midwest Regional Championships