Aug 13, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
On one of the last “free” weekends before the season begins, the Irish spent Saturday afternoon enjoying some time away from the field.
After practice, the team headed north to Diamond Lake, in Cassopolis, Mich. for a few hours of fun, a great team-building opportunity during busy training camp.
Many of the players spent the day on the water – jetskiing, tubing, fishing and boating. The photo to the right captures Bennett Jackson doing a flip into the lake. That’s a waterproof video camera in his right (Hopefully the FIDM video crew will have that footage soon).
— Notre Dame Football (@125NDFB) August 11, 2012
— Rob Job (@RobJob293) August 11, 2012
For more from Saturday at the lake, check out the football Twitter page (@125NDFB).
The Irish returned to the field this morning, for their second two-a-day of camp. At this evening’s practice, they will welcome many guests for Athletics Staff & Professor Appreciation Day.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. McGlinchey, Nelson Named First-Team FWAA All-Americans
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Up To #3 In Both Polls
- W. Tennis. Robinson Snares First Career Professional Crown
- Cross Country. Irish Signee Dylan Jacobs Wins Foot Locker National Championship
- Track & Field. Irish Signee Dylan Jacobs Wins Foot Locker National Championship
- Football. McGlinchey, Nelson Named First-Team AP All-Americans
- M. Golf. Alum Mark Baldwin Excels at Web.com Tour Qualifying
- M. Basketball. Replay: No Ho-Hum Homecoming for Brey
- M. Ice Hockey. #4 Irish Remain Perfect In B1G Play With 6-2 Win Over #12 Wisconsin
- M. Basketball. Offensive Onslaught Propels Irish To 92-68 Win At Delaware