Aug 13, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
On one of the last “free” weekends before the season begins, the Irish spent Saturday afternoon enjoying some time away from the field.
After practice, the team headed north to Diamond Lake, in Cassopolis, Mich. for a few hours of fun, a great team-building opportunity during busy training camp.
Many of the players spent the day on the water – jetskiing, tubing, fishing and boating. The photo to the right captures Bennett Jackson doing a flip into the lake. That’s a waterproof video camera in his right (Hopefully the FIDM video crew will have that footage soon).
— Notre Dame Football (@125NDFB) August 11, 2012
— Rob Job (@RobJob293) August 11, 2012
For more from Saturday at the lake, check out the football Twitter page (@125NDFB).
The Irish returned to the field this morning, for their second two-a-day of camp. At this evening’s practice, they will welcome many guests for Athletics Staff & Professor Appreciation Day.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Pivonka And Stastney Selected In The 2018 NHL Draft
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish In The NHL Draft
- W. Volleyball. Notre Dame Volleyball Unveils 2018 Schedule
- M. Golf. Two Irish Golfers Named to All-ACC Academic Team
- Track & Field. Harris Named First Team Academic All-American
- Football. WATCH: Freshmen Move In
- W. Golf. Irish Trio Earn 2018 All-ACC Academic Team Honors
- M. Ice Hockey. Brauer Signs With South Carolina Stingrays
- W. Soccer. Challenging 2018 Schedule Announced For Women's Soccer
- W. Basketball. Women's Basketball Nominated for Three ESPYS