Aug 14, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
A few raindrops didn’t stop many guests from coming out to watch practice on Monday evening. Head coach Brian Kelly and his team opened the LaBar Practice Complex doors for their annual Staff & Faculty Appreciation Day, a great opportunity for members of the Notre Dame community and their families to get a closer look at the Irish football team during training camp.
After practice, Coach Kelly said a few words, thanking those in attendance for all that they do to support and represent Notre Dame and the football program on a day-to-day basis. With cotton candy, snowcones and a few autographs, it was a nice event, even for the children who might be too young to enjoy the game on the field.
…And it looks like even graduate student Kapron Lewis-Moore enjoyed a juice bag after a long day on the field.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fencing. Irish To Host 2017 NCAA Championships
- W. Volleyball. Irish Look to Remain Unbeaten in ACC Play Against Duke and Wake Forest
- Cross Country. Keys To The Race: Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational
- Monogram Club. Notre Dame’s Alan Page to Receive Heisman Humanitarian Award
- Football. Notre Dame’s Alan Page to Receive Heisman Humanitarian Award
- Monogram Club. Longtime Irish Boxing Tutor Loses Final Bout
- Football. Notre Dame-Syracuse 2016: Yet Another Challenge for Irish Defense
- W. Volleyball. Senior Katie Higgins Reflects on Her Notre Dame Volleyball Career
- M. Lacrosse. Irish Men's Lacrosse Teams Up With Todd Rundgren for Dickinson Academy Special
- Monogram Club. Monogram Club Announces Notice Of Annual Meeting