Aug 14, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
A few raindrops didn’t stop many guests from coming out to watch practice on Monday evening. Head coach Brian Kelly and his team opened the LaBar Practice Complex doors for their annual Staff & Faculty Appreciation Day, a great opportunity for members of the Notre Dame community and their families to get a closer look at the Irish football team during training camp.
After practice, Coach Kelly said a few words, thanking those in attendance for all that they do to support and represent Notre Dame and the football program on a day-to-day basis. With cotton candy, snowcones and a few autographs, it was a nice event, even for the children who might be too young to enjoy the game on the field.
…And it looks like even graduate student Kapron Lewis-Moore enjoyed a juice bag after a long day on the field.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. Football & The Force Charity Softball Game
- M. Tennis. Hagar Falls In NCAA Championship Second Round
- Track & Field. Harris Receives Academic All-District Honors
- W. Rowing. Rowing Ready For NCAA Championship
- Baseball. ACC Championship Marathon Goes To FSU
- M. Tennis. Hagar Weathers First-Round Challenge To Advance At NCAA Singles Championship
- M. Lacrosse. Epple, Perkovic and Sexton Headline Irish USILA All-America Selections
- Baseball. WEATHER UPDATE: ND-FSU At 2 p.m.
- Track & Field. Keys To The Meet: NCAA East Regionals
- W. Tennis. Robinson Named Program's First National Arthur Ashe Award Winner