Sep 10, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
As you’re probably well aware by now, Chicago native and Notre Dame fan Vince Vaughn was among those in attendance at Saturday’s game vs. Purdue. Along with friend and Wedding Crashers co-star Owen Wilson, Vaughn spent most of the game on the Irish sideline.
At halftime, Fighting Irish Digital Media’s Jack Nolan spoke with Vaughn in the Schivarelli Lounge at Notre Dame Stadium. Vaughn made his first movie appearance in 1993, when he played Irish halfback Jamie O’Hara in Rudy.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Basketball. Matt Ryan Granted Release For Contact With Other Schools
- Fencing. Replay: NCAA Title in My Eyes
- Softball. Irish Entertain EMU Eagles Wednesday Evening
- M. Ice Hockey. Jackson Named One of 10 Finalists For Spencer Penrose Award
- W. Lacrosse. Giacolone Receives ACC's Weekly Honor
- M. Ice Hockey. Frozen Four Bound Irish Honored
- W. Basketball. Two Honored as AP All-Americans
- Baseball. Irish & Cougars Tangle On Tuesday
- M. Lacrosse. Perkovic and Sexton Named ACC Player of the Week Honorees
- M. Basketball. 2017 Evening With Notre Dame Basketball Tickets On Sale