Sep 10, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
As you’re probably well aware by now, Chicago native and Notre Dame fan Vince Vaughn was among those in attendance at Saturday’s game vs. Purdue. Along with friend and Wedding Crashers co-star Owen Wilson, Vaughn spent most of the game on the Irish sideline.
At halftime, Fighting Irish Digital Media’s Jack Nolan spoke with Vaughn in the Schivarelli Lounge at Notre Dame Stadium. Vaughn made his first movie appearance in 1993, when he played Irish halfback Jamie O’Hara in Rudy.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @CoachBrianKelly: Last night Paqui and I got to honor Bill and Linda’s incredible commitment to breast cancer research. It’s always grea… 42 minutes ago
- RT @BGI_CoachD: A little nugget I learned tonight while doing analysis for my Midweek Musings that comes out tomorrow. Since Brian Kelly w… 6 hours ago
- ⚠️ No Fly Zone ⚠️ #GoIrish ☘️ https://t.co/41XiV185Pk 17 hours ago
- RT @AlizeMack97: Dreams will soon be reality #NFL https://t.co/se0WTskrNR 19 hours ago
- Where do you think your favorite Irish will land in this week's #NFLDraft? #GoIrish ☘️ #IrishInTheNFL https://t.co/gD4GUFvvZr 19 hours ago