Sep 10, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
As you’re probably well aware by now, Chicago native and Notre Dame fan Vince Vaughn was among those in attendance at Saturday’s game vs. Purdue. Along with friend and Wedding Crashers co-star Owen Wilson, Vaughn spent most of the game on the Irish sideline.
At halftime, Fighting Irish Digital Media’s Jack Nolan spoke with Vaughn in the Schivarelli Lounge at Notre Dame Stadium. Vaughn made his first movie appearance in 1993, when he played Irish halfback Jamie O’Hara in Rudy.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. Football & The Force Charity Softball Game
- M. Tennis. Hagar Falls In NCAA Championship Second Round
- Track & Field. Harris Receives Academic All-District Honors
- W. Rowing. Rowing Ready For NCAA Championship
- Baseball. ACC Championship Marathon Goes To FSU
- M. Tennis. Hagar Weathers First-Round Challenge To Advance At NCAA Singles Championship
- M. Lacrosse. Epple, Perkovic and Sexton Headline Irish USILA All-America Selections
- Baseball. WEATHER UPDATE: ND-FSU At 2 p.m.
- Track & Field. Keys To The Meet: NCAA East Regionals
- W. Tennis. Robinson Named Program's First National Arthur Ashe Award Winner