Oct 17, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
As he has for the past several weeks, the senior co-captain met with the media at the Isban Auditorium in the Gug.
After the press conference, Manti went into “the Jungle” with Jim Rome. You can listen to that interview below, or download it, courtesy of Premiere Radio Networks, on the FIDM podcasts page.
Later, the linebacker spoke with Scott Van Pelt on ESPN Radio.
I am speechless after that conversation with Manti Te’o. One of the most astonishing, inspiring conversations I’ve ever had with an athlete.
— Jim Rome (@jimrome) October 17, 2012
Rome has a tendency to speak in hyperboles. He even admits that after the 15-minute interview. But listen to his conversation with Manti for yourself, and you’ll see that there’s nothing exaggeratory about his statement. It’s truly an outstanding interview, and a reminder of how special a student-athlete Manti Te’o is.
I encourage everyone to listen to it, and when you’re done, don’t be surprised if you sit there for a couple minutes – just like I did – speechless.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Ice Hockey. Pivonka And Stastney Selected In The 2018 NHL Draft
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish In The NHL Draft
- W. Volleyball. Notre Dame Volleyball Unveils 2018 Schedule
- M. Golf. Two Irish Golfers Named to All-ACC Academic Team
- Track & Field. Harris Named First Team Academic All-American
- Football. WATCH: Freshmen Move In
- W. Golf. Irish Trio Earn 2018 All-ACC Academic Team Honors
- M. Ice Hockey. Brauer Signs With South Carolina Stingrays
- W. Soccer. Challenging 2018 Schedule Announced For Women's Soccer
- W. Basketball. Women's Basketball Nominated for Three ESPYS