Nov 14, 2012, 8:34 AM EDT
As much as Notre Dame fans love watching games and talking football, collecting Fighting Irish memorabilia might be a close third for many Domers.
And as we mentioned last week, artist Tim Cortes recently completed two pieces that some may want to add to their collection.
In celebration of 125 years of Notre Dame football, Cortes’s “Honor and Tradition” panoramic includes famous faces, campus landmarks and images from throughout the Fighting Irish’s storied past. You may recognize it, if you’ve purchased any of this season’s game day programs.
The “Strong and True” artwork features the iconic gold helmet being raised in celebration.
Cortes will be on campus this weekend. Stop by the Joyce Center Fieldhouse on Friday during the Kickoff Luncheon or Saturday at the Notre Dame Experience for a chance to meet the man behind this great work, or purchase a print for your ND collection.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Basketball. Matt Ryan Granted Release For Contact With Other Schools
- Fencing. Replay: NCAA Title in My Eyes
- Softball. Irish Entertain EMU Eagles Wednesday Evening
- M. Ice Hockey. Jackson Named One of 10 Finalists For Spencer Penrose Award
- W. Lacrosse. Giacolone Receives ACC's Weekly Honor
- M. Ice Hockey. Frozen Four Bound Irish Honored
- W. Basketball. Two Honored as AP All-Americans
- Baseball. Irish & Cougars Tangle On Tuesday
- M. Lacrosse. Perkovic and Sexton Named ACC Player of the Week Honorees
- M. Basketball. 2017 Evening With Notre Dame Basketball Tickets On Sale