Dec 13, 2012, 10:50 AM EDT
Navy. Purdue. Michigan State. Michigan. Miami. Stanford. BYU. Oklahoma. Pittsburgh. Boston College. Wake Forest. USC.
Yep, you can relive them all. Starting today, a 12-disc set celebrating the Fighting Irish’s undefeated regular season is available for purchase at NotreDameDVD.com.
The collection is $79.99, and includes the full game broadcasts without commercial interruption, as presented on NBC, CBS and ABC this fall. A second option is available for $89.99, which includes the NFL Films Onward Notre Dame: South Bend to Soldier Field special which debuted on NBC before the Stanford game. It should be noted however, that the package will not ship in time for Christmas.
From the season opener in Dublin to the goal line stand in Los Angeles, who could have written a better script for the 125th year of Notre Dame football? Whether you purchase it now, or wait a few weeks hoping for a special edition 13-disc set, this collection is a must-have for any Notre Dame fan. This was the kind of season we’ll talk about for decades, and 20 years from now, you’re going to want to re-watch the legendary overtime stop in the rain against Stanford or the shock-the-nation victory at Oklahoma.
I, for one, am looking forward to this set because it will also finally allow me to clear some space on my DVR.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Baseball. Cavan Biggio Named A Cape Cod League All-Star
- W. Basketball. IRISH EXTRA: Patberg Found Promise In USA Debut
- M. Soccer. Hodan Tabbed To U.S. U-23 MNT ID Camp Roster
- Fencing. Kiefer, Meinhardt Provide Summer Highlights
- Softball. Top Instruction At Softball Academies
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame Basketball Is Truly A Family Affair
- W. Basketball. Patberg's Golden Dream Realized, USA Claims U19 World Title
- W. Golf. Irish Continue Successful Summer on Links
- M. Soccer. Talent, Experience Hallmarks Of Soccer Captains
- General News. Hofman, McBride Exemplify Dedication at Notre Dame