Dec 28, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Following some time off for Christmas, the Notre Dame football team returns to the practice field today, just ten days away from its national championship showdown with Alabama.
In between final exams and the break, the Fighting Irish were busy prepping for the Crimson Tide, while also spreading some holiday cheer in the South Bend community.
Over the last few days, you’ve probably done a good bit of catching up – with friends and family, on your favorite television shows, and if you’re a college student, most importantly, on sleep.
During that time, you may have missed the latest videos from Fighting Irish Digital Media, so while you’re in catching up mode, here are a few you should check out.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Lacrosse. Incoming Freshmen Play for World Championship on Sat.
- W. Swimming. Irish Stars Thrive On International Swimming Stage
- W. Golf. Cool, Confident Hamilton Matures in Wyndham Cup Debut
- W. Volleyball. How To Watch Irish Volleyball Matches In 2015
- W. Soccer. Irish, ACC Release Expanded Broadcast Schedule
- M. Golf. Irish Earn A 2015 GCAA Team Academic Award
- Monogram Club. First Person: Danielle Green's ESPY Moment
- W. Basketball. First Person: Danielle Greenâ€™s ESPY Moment
- M. Soccer. Abundance Of Soccer On Air
- Baseball. Cavan Biggio Named A Cape Cod League All-Star