Dec 28, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Following some time off for Christmas, the Notre Dame football team returns to the practice field today, just ten days away from its national championship showdown with Alabama.
In between final exams and the break, the Fighting Irish were busy prepping for the Crimson Tide, while also spreading some holiday cheer in the South Bend community.
Over the last few days, you’ve probably done a good bit of catching up – with friends and family, on your favorite television shows, and if you’re a college student, most importantly, on sleep.
During that time, you may have missed the latest videos from Fighting Irish Digital Media, so while you’re in catching up mode, here are a few you should check out.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Golf. Women’s Golf Faces Challenging 2016-17 Schedule
- M. Soccer. #9 Irish, Valpo Claw To Draw 1-1 In Scrimmage Finale
- M. Swimming. Notre Dame 2016-17 Swimming and Diving Schedule Released
- W. Swimming. Notre Dame 2016-17 Swimming and Diving Schedule Released
- M. Lacrosse. Kavanagh, Ossello Earn MLL Championship Rings
- W. Rowing. Irish Trio Compete At World Rowing Championships
- W. Soccer. #13 Irish Prevail In Defensive Battle With Wisconsin
- General News. Rio Games Come To A Close
- W. Soccer. Irish Prevail In Defensive Battle With Wisconsin
- M. Soccer. #9 Irish Welcome Valpo For Annual Grassroot Soccer Tilt