Dec 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
From Dublin to Los Angeles, the improbable 12-0 season has had its share of game-changing moments. Fighting Irish Digital Media recently welcomed several key members of the Notre Dame football team into the new studio at the Joyce Center to look back on some of this year’s key plays. So far, three “Turning Points” features have been released on the Notre Dame Athletics YouTube channel, with a few others planned over the next several days leading up to the team’s departure for Miami.
Here are the videos so far:
John Goodman touchdown at Michigan State: Though it came with more than ten minutes remaining in the first quarter, Goodman’s one-handed touchdown catch set the tone for Notre Dame’s dominant 20-3 win against the Spartans.
Tommy Rees drive versus Purdue: Along with receiver Robby Toma, the junior quarterback talked back through the late drive that set up Kyle Brindza‘s game-winning field goal in the home opener against the Boilermakers.
Theo Riddick overtime catch against Stanford: Everyone remembers the epic goal line stand in the rain, but the game might have turned out much differently if not for Riddick’s spectacular grab on the Irish’s go-ahead touchdown drive.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @DTranquill: Excited to have you back brother🤘🏽 twitter.com/the_realest55/… 9 minutes ago
- RT @The_Realest55: Let's do this thing!🍀🍀🍀 #GoIrish 18 minutes ago
- RT @CoachBrianKelly: Jonathan's an awesome kid. He could’ve moved on with his degree from ND, but he decided to return to further his educa… 43 minutes ago
- RT @___HG3: Officially a student athlete at Notre Dame ☘️ 1 hour ago
- Daily reminder... #GoIrish ☘ #PlayLikeAChampionToday https://t.co/eBW6aimIe7 3 hours ago
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Remain #1, Trio Up For Hobey Fan Vote
- Softball. The #NDSB30 Top Five: 2010s
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame vs. Louisville - Five Things To Know
- W. Tennis. Irish On Tour: Irish Trio Finding Success on Pro Circuit
- W. Basketball. No. 2 Irish Soar Over Eagles, 89-60
- M. Ice Hockey. Sunday Brunch: Much Ado About Morris
- M. Basketball. Irish Drop Heartbreaker Against No. 20/18 North Carolina, 69-68
- Swimming & Diving. #20/22 Irish Cap An Unbeaten Weekend At Iowa
- Track & Field. Irish Wrap Wolverine Invitational
- W. Basketball. No. 2 Irish Begin Three-Game Homestand Starting Sunday vs Boston College