Dec 30, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
On Saturday, the Irish continued their preparation for Alabama, holding practice at the Loftus Sports Center.
Fighting Irish Digital Media spent some time inside practice, and afterwards, caught up with linebackers Danny Spond and Prince Shembo, offensive lineman Christian Lombard and wide receiver DaVaris Daniels.
Head coach Brian Kelly also spoke with the media for about 20 minutes. As always, these BCS updates are brought to you by our friends at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @NDmbb: ONE of EIGHT. #NotDoneYet http://t.co/71oL6XSpGp 32 minutes ago
- RT @Who_GotJones94: Let's gooooo!!!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 41 minutes ago
- RT @CoachBrianKelly: Great day with some special people. Lunch w/ Fr. Malloy and some XO's talk w/ @ESPN_CoachMack - in town for clinic. h… 2 hours ago
- "Always do the right thing to do, and it makes life very simple" #MackBrown #NDCoachesClinic http://t.co/gX1qzX2HmX 2 hours ago
- Legendary college football coach, Mack Brown speaks during tonight's #NDCoachesClinic http://t.co/CoxhitVoKq 2 hours ago
- M. Basketball. Pat Connaughton's Ambition Powers Notre Dame to Sweet 16
- Softball. Register Now For Notre Dame Softball Summer Camp Offerings
- M. Basketball. Brey Never Considered Missing Game After Mother's Death
- M. Soccer. Michael Casper Joins Fighting Irish Men's Soccer Staff
- M. Tennis. No. 37 Irish Head South For Matches With Miami, Florida State
- M. Lacrosse. #2 Notre Dame Hosts #1 Syracuse On Saturday
- Baseball. Friday Baseball Postponed; Doubleheader Set To Begin At 1:05 P.M. Saturday
- W. Tennis. No. 36 Irish Welcome NC State, Marquette This Weekend
- W. Basketball. Irish Extra: The Long Road to Oklahoma City
- M. Basketball. Irish in the 2015 NCAA Championships: The Notre Dame Men in Cleveland