Feb 6, 2013, 6:12 PM EST
Throughout the 2012 football season, our good friends at the Her Loyal Sons blog put together Twitter summaries of each Notre Dame football game.
For many people, being on Twitter has become part of the experience of watching sports, so it should come as no surprise that these summaries became a very popular way of re-living the Fighting Irish football season.
Inspired by HLS, I have put together a few similar recaps (like this one, which to this day, is our most viewed post on the Strong & True blog).
Since I spent much of National Signing Day on Twitter, as part of my contribution to Fighting Irish Digital Media’s live broadcast, I figured it was only fitting to capture some of the best tweets of the day that we didn’t have time to share this morning.
From the older and wiser Notre Dame football alums, all the way down to the early enrollees who’ve only been on campus for a few weeks, here’s a look at National Signing Day through the eyes of those who have experienced it firsthand.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Baseball. Anteaters Take Tony Gwynn Opener From Irish
- Softball. Irish Complete Day One Of The Mary Nutter Classic
- W. Lacrosse. Casey Pearsall, Irish End Elon's Unbeaten Streak
- Track. Distance Medley Relay Highlights Day One
- W. Basketball. Allen, No. 5 Irish Cruise Past Boston College on Senior Night
- Baseball. Tony Gwynn Classic Takes Irish To San Diego
- M. Tennis. Need To Know: Northwestern
- M. Lacrosse. Perkovic Honored as Postgraduate Scholarship Recipient
- Baseball. Chance Of Rain Alters Tony Gwynn Classic Schedule
- W. Tennis. Irish Capitalize In 5-2 Win Over Purdue