Feb 6, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
Throughout the 2012 football season, our good friends at the Her Loyal Sons blog put together Twitter summaries of each Notre Dame football game.
For many people, being on Twitter has become part of the experience of watching sports, so it should come as no surprise that these summaries became a very popular way of re-living the Fighting Irish football season.
Inspired by HLS, I have put together a few similar recaps (like this one, which to this day, is our most viewed post on the Strong & True blog).
Since I spent much of National Signing Day on Twitter, as part of my contribution to Fighting Irish Digital Media’s live broadcast, I figured it was only fitting to capture some of the best tweets of the day that we didn’t have time to share this morning.
From the older and wiser Notre Dame football alums, all the way down to the early enrollees who’ve only been on campus for a few weeks, here’s a look at National Signing Day through the eyes of those who have experienced it firsthand.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Soccer. #7 Irish And Michigan Battle To 1-1 Draw
- W. Tennis. Gleason Snags Ranked Wins In All-American Back Draw
- Football. Epic Heroes And Last-Minute Victories Have Defined Notre Dame's Tradition On The Gridiron
- M. Ice Hockey. Five Former Irish Hockey Players On NHL Opening Night Rosters
- Football. Players Media Conference Transcript - Navy Week
- M. Lacrosse. Remembering Bob Kemp: Notre Dame Lacrosse Family Honors Devoted Father
- M. Swimming. Stark's Life Lessons Still Resonate Today
- W. Swimming. Stark’s Life Lessons Still Resonate Today
- Monogram Club. Monogram Club Turns 100: Volleyball
- W. Volleyball. Monogram Club Turns 100: Volleyball