Feb 6, 2013, 6:12 PM EST
Throughout the 2012 football season, our good friends at the Her Loyal Sons blog put together Twitter summaries of each Notre Dame football game.
For many people, being on Twitter has become part of the experience of watching sports, so it should come as no surprise that these summaries became a very popular way of re-living the Fighting Irish football season.
Inspired by HLS, I have put together a few similar recaps (like this one, which to this day, is our most viewed post on the Strong & True blog).
Since I spent much of National Signing Day on Twitter, as part of my contribution to Fighting Irish Digital Media’s live broadcast, I figured it was only fitting to capture some of the best tweets of the day that we didn’t have time to share this morning.
From the older and wiser Notre Dame football alums, all the way down to the early enrollees who’ve only been on campus for a few weeks, here’s a look at National Signing Day through the eyes of those who have experienced it firsthand.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Baseball. Fiala Leads As Irish Drop Heartbreaker
- M. Basketball. Sunday Brunch: The Quiet Sharpshooters
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Fall In Game Two, Split Weekend Series At BU
- W. Lacrosse. No. 9 Irish Open Conference Play at No. 8 Duke
- Track. Harris Sparks Irish with Two Conference Titles
- W. Tennis. Irish Cruise Past Michigan State, Bowling Green
- Fencing. Irish All-Around Victorious On Day One At ACC Championships
- W. Basketball. ACC Championship at Stake on Sunday on ESPN2
- Softball. Irish Fight To 5-4 Victory Over NCAA Champ #4 OU
- M. Ice Hockey. Hockey East Championship At Stake