Feb 22, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
As we wrote yesterday, the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine is being held this weekend, as some of the nation’s best prospects make their case for April’s NFL Draft.
Eight former Irish players will be down in Indianapolis, and you can catch much of the action on the NFL Network and NFL.com.
There are four main sections of the televised events – 40-yard dash, positional skill drills, vertical leap & broad jump, three-cone & shuttle drills – and each is allotted for approximately an hour, in the order above.
For those interested in watching, here’s a closer look:
Linebackers (Manti Te’o): 1 pm – 4 pm
Defensive backs (Zeke Motta): 9 am – 1 pm
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Soccer. Keys To The Game: Duke
- M. Ice Hockey. Hockey Opens Season With 7-5 Exhibition Win Over Guelph
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Earns First ACC Win Of Season At Clemson
- W. Swimming. Women's Swimming & Diving Wins 32nd Dennis Stark Relays
- M. Swimming. Irishmen Win 51st Dennis Stark Relays
- W. Tennis. Gleason, Robinson Take Down Arkansas Duo In Main Draw Consolation
- M. Tennis. Monaghan Falls In Three Sets At All-American Championships
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Hits Road For Matches At Clemson & Georgia Tech
- Football. Pat And Jana Eilers Endow Defensive Backs Coaching Position
- M. Soccer. Klekota Rallies Irish With His Toughness