Feb 22, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
As we wrote yesterday, the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine is being held this weekend, as some of the nation’s best prospects make their case for April’s NFL Draft.
Eight former Irish players will be down in Indianapolis, and you can catch much of the action on the NFL Network and NFL.com.
There are four main sections of the televised events – 40-yard dash, positional skill drills, vertical leap & broad jump, three-cone & shuttle drills – and each is allotted for approximately an hour, in the order above.
For those interested in watching, here’s a closer look:
Linebackers (Manti Te’o): 1 pm – 4 pm
Defensive backs (Zeke Motta): 9 am – 1 pm
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Lacrosse. Incoming Freshmen Play for World Championship on Sat.
- W. Swimming. Irish Stars Thrive On International Swimming Stage
- W. Golf. Cool, Confident Hamilton Matures in Wyndham Cup Debut
- W. Volleyball. How To Watch Irish Volleyball Matches In 2015
- W. Soccer. Irish, ACC Release Expanded Broadcast Schedule
- M. Golf. Irish Earn A 2015 GCAA Team Academic Award
- Monogram Club. First Person: Danielle Green's ESPY Moment
- W. Basketball. First Person: Danielle Greenâ€™s ESPY Moment
- M. Soccer. Abundance Of Soccer On Air
- Baseball. Cavan Biggio Named A Cape Cod League All-Star