Mar 20, 2013, 3:21 PM EST
Everyone knows mid-March as the best time of the year for college basketball junkies, but it’s an exciting week for football fans too.
Head coach Brian Kelly began Notre Dame football’s spring ball with a press conference on Tuesday afternoon at the Guglielmino Athletics Complex.
On Wednesday, the Irish hit the field at the Loftus Sports Center for their first official practice of the spring. Kelly spoke to the media afterwards.
Stay tuned for additional practice updates from Fighting Irish Digital Media. The 84th annual Blue-Gold Game will be held on April 20 – one month from today – at 1:00 pm ET in Notre Dame Stadium. Tickets are available on UND.com. For those that can’t make it, the game will air on NBC Sports Network.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Baseball. Fiala Leads As Irish Drop Heartbreaker
- M. Basketball. Sunday Brunch: The Quiet Sharpshooters
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Fall In Game Two, Split Weekend Series At BU
- W. Lacrosse. No. 9 Irish Open Conference Play at No. 8 Duke
- Track. Harris Sparks Irish with Two Conference Titles
- W. Tennis. Irish Cruise Past Michigan State, Bowling Green
- Fencing. Irish All-Around Victorious On Day One At ACC Championships
- W. Basketball. ACC Championship at Stake on Sunday on ESPN2
- Softball. Irish Fight To 5-4 Victory Over NCAA Champ #4 OU
- M. Ice Hockey. Hockey East Championship At Stake