Mar 20, 2013, 3:21 PM EDT
Everyone knows mid-March as the best time of the year for college basketball junkies, but it’s an exciting week for football fans too.
Head coach Brian Kelly began Notre Dame football’s spring ball with a press conference on Tuesday afternoon at the Guglielmino Athletics Complex.
On Wednesday, the Irish hit the field at the Loftus Sports Center for their first official practice of the spring. Kelly spoke to the media afterwards.
Stay tuned for additional practice updates from Fighting Irish Digital Media. The 84th annual Blue-Gold Game will be held on April 20 – one month from today – at 1:00 pm ET in Notre Dame Stadium. Tickets are available on UND.com. For those that can’t make it, the game will air on NBC Sports Network.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Volleyball. Irish Volleyball Adds Klein & Truett To 2016 Roster
- W. Tennis. Irish Insights: NCAA Singles Championship
- M. Basketball. Irish To Welcome Hawkeyes In 'Challenge' Rematch
- M. Tennis. Monaghan Named National ITA Arthur Ashe Award Winner
- M. Lacrosse. Monday Brunch: Tough Ending in Columbus for Corrigan’s Crew
- Baseball. Vierling Earns ACC All-Freshman Team Honors
- Softball. #2 Michigan Ousts #23 Irish 6-2 In Ann Arbor Regional Final
- M. Lacrosse. 12th-Rated North Carolina Knocks Out Third Seed Notre Dame
- Softball. #23 Irish Return To Regional Final With Shutouts Of Valpo, Miami
- Baseball. Irish Drop Season Finale To #16 Clemson