Mar 25, 2013, 4:52 PM EDT
If you’re like me, most of your weekend was spent watching college hoops and marveling at the greatness that is Florida Gulf Coast University (Fun fact: The Eagles AD, Ken Kavanaugh is a Notre Dame MBA grad.)
While March Madness can provide plenty of excitement as we await the start of spring (or at least the arrival of spring weather), the Notre Dame football team has also been busy getting to work in the Loftus Sports Center.
Fighting Irish Digital Media has been alongside head coach Brian Kelly and his squad at each practice. In case you missed them, here are a few more updates from spring ball. They’ll have you wishing it was August 25th instead of March 25th.
Speaking of spring ball, the 84th annual Blue-Gold game will be held on April 20 at 1:00 pm ET. Tickets are available on UND.com and the game will also air on NBC Sports Network.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Track. Three More Punch Tickets To Eugene At NCAA East Preliminary
- W. Rowing. #19 Irish Qualify Varsity Four For NCAA A/B Semifinal
- Baseball. Irish Bats Explode In 13-7 Win Over Wright State
- Fencing. I Am Strong, If You Are Strong: A Tribute to Billy Meckling
- Baseball. Irish Extra: NCAA Bid Means a Little Extra to Kutsulis
- Track. Irish Strong On First Day At NCAA East Preliminary
- Baseball. Irish In Champaign For First NCAA Regional In Nine Years
- W. Rowing. Kottkamp Repeats As NCAA Elite 89 Award Winner
- W. Rowing. #16 Irish Out West For NCAA Rowing Championship
- Baseball. Irish Extra: Cristian Torres Is More Than Meets The Eye