Mar 26, 2013, 5:31 PM EST
The NFL Draft is less than a month away, and on Tuesday, 14 former Irish players returned to campus to take part in Notre Dame’s annual Pro Day.
After physical measurements, vertical and broad jump and the bench press test in the weight room, the Irish players headed to the Loftus Sports Center where representatives from 27 of the NFL’s 32 teams were on hand to evaluate their performance in a series of tests, including of course, the 40-yard dash.
Participants included: John Goodman, Mike Golic Jr., Braxston Cave, Theo Riddick, Robby Toma, Tyler Eifert, Cierre Wood, Kapron Lewis-Moore, Zeke Motta, Jamoris Slaughter, Manti Te’o, Ben Turk, Jordan Cowart and Chris Salvi.
If you didn’t get a chance to keep up with the action on Twitter, see below for what you missed. Be sure to also check out both of Fighting Irish Digital Media’s videos, especially the Sights and Sounds feature, which includes a great pep talk from director of football strength & conditioning Paul Longo.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @blspeedy21: College is dope cauz you gotta meet completely new people and then after awhile you can’t imagine life without em. 1 hour ago
- Happy Birthday, @DeeJayyy___! 🎂 #GoIrish ☘️ https://t.co/5B0eiabhCn 5 hours ago
- Here we go, @ColeKmet! #GoIrish ☘️ twitter.com/ndbaseball/sta… 15 hours ago
- ⚠️Beware of the Irish defense ⚠️ NFL Combine invitee, @JerryTillery, led the way on @Coach_Lea's defense with eigh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Join us March 28-30 for our annual Coaches Clinic: notredamefootballcamps.com #GoIrish ☘️ https://t.co/vO8xQGr4me 21 hours ago