Mar 26, 2013, 5:31 PM EDT
The NFL Draft is less than a month away, and on Tuesday, 14 former Irish players returned to campus to take part in Notre Dame’s annual Pro Day.
After physical measurements, vertical and broad jump and the bench press test in the weight room, the Irish players headed to the Loftus Sports Center where representatives from 27 of the NFL’s 32 teams were on hand to evaluate their performance in a series of tests, including of course, the 40-yard dash.
Participants included: John Goodman, Mike Golic Jr., Braxston Cave, Theo Riddick, Robby Toma, Tyler Eifert, Cierre Wood, Kapron Lewis-Moore, Zeke Motta, Jamoris Slaughter, Manti Te’o, Ben Turk, Jordan Cowart and Chris Salvi.
If you didn’t get a chance to keep up with the action on Twitter, see below for what you missed. Be sure to also check out both of Fighting Irish Digital Media’s videos, especially the Sights and Sounds feature, which includes a great pep talk from director of football strength & conditioning Paul Longo.
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Trio Earns All-America Honors
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Boasts Most Successful Combined Basketball Programs
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame Boasts Most Successful Combined Basketball Programs
- M. Basketball. FIGHTING IRISH REWIND
- M. Basketball. A Big Awards Day For Jerian Grant
- Baseball. Irish Welcome Eastern Michigan To The Eck For Tuesday Showdown
- Softball. Three-Peat For Nasland As ACC Pitcher Of The Week
- M. Lacrosse. Notre Dame Back To #1
- W. Basketball. McGraw Appreciates Notre Dame's Run More Than Ever
- Football. Blue-Gold Game Saturday, April 18 At 12:30 P.M. ET On NBCSN