Jun 17, 2013, 12:37 PM EDT
The Spurs moving within one game of the NBA Championship, the Bruins knotting up the Stanley Cup Finals, Justin Rose winning the true ‘Open’ and Robert Kraft’s Super Bowl ring … are just a few of the things you will not read about today.
Friday’s trivia question was difficult (With Sheahan and Pearce on the verge of winning the AHL’s Calder Cup, who was the last Irish Icer to take home this championship?) and stumped the throngs of Irish fans attempting to answer. Erik Condra ’09 is the last Notre Dame hockey player to win the Calder Cup. The jinx was put upon Sheahan and Pearce after we spoke about their Grand Rapids Griffins being ahead 3-0 in the Calder Cup Finals. Since then their opponent, the Syracuse Crunch, has won back-to-back games pulling within 3-2 in the series.
Now, what did we miss…
- 1. General – Incoming Student-Athletes Arrive…
View original post 699 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fencing. Three Former Irish Fencers Pick Up Team Medals At Senior World Championships
- W. Lacrosse. Women's Lacrosse Continues Academic Success
- Bigger Than Brick. #NDBiggerThanBrick - Inside The Stadium
- M. Basketball. Select-A-Seat Returns August 5
- M. Golf. Men's Golf Unveils 2017-18 Schedule
- Softball. Cassidy Whidden (B.A. '15, M.Ed. '17) Returns To Irish Softball Fold
- W. Tennis. Women's Tennis Welcomes Back Dasso ('01) As Assistant Coach
- Bigger Than Brick. #NDBiggerThanBrick - Fan Experience
- M. Basketball. Men’s Basketball - Summer Headlines
- Swimming & Diving. World Championships Underway For Plaschka