Aug 6, 2013, 1:10 AM EDT
The University of Notre Dame football program is steeped in tradition. The shine off of the gold helmets on a brisk fall afternoon is what we remember from our childhood Saturdays in front of the television set. However, in the past few years the University, in partnership with adidas, has made an effort on special occasions to have an alternate style of uniform for the football squad to don once a year.
Let’s take a look at the past alternate uniforms the Notre Dame football team has worn in recent memory…
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fencing. Three Former Irish Fencers Pick Up Team Medals At Senior World Championships
- W. Lacrosse. Women's Lacrosse Continues Academic Success
- Bigger Than Brick. #NDBiggerThanBrick - Inside The Stadium
- M. Basketball. Select-A-Seat Returns August 5
- M. Golf. Men's Golf Unveils 2017-18 Schedule
- Softball. Cassidy Whidden (B.A. '15, M.Ed. '17) Returns To Irish Softball Fold
- W. Tennis. Women's Tennis Welcomes Back Dasso ('01) As Assistant Coach
- Bigger Than Brick. #NDBiggerThanBrick - Fan Experience
- M. Basketball. Men’s Basketball - Summer Headlines
- Swimming & Diving. World Championships Underway For Plaschka