Sep 4, 2013, 1:34 PM EST
A new bi-weekly Irish UNDerground feature revolves around the @NDSportsBlogger taking time away from his desk to go find an interesting artifact around the University of Notre Dame Athletic Department, enjoy…
In this edition of “Wayback Wednesday” we look at a piece of Notre Dame football history, a seat cushion from the very first night game at Notre Dame Stadium.
On September 18, 1982, the University of Notre Dame hosted the first night game in the history of Notre Dame Stadium. With the help of Musco Lighting, the event went off without a hitch.
Prior to the game, seat cushions were offered to those in attendance to commemorate the contest.
With the Irish traveling to Ann Arbor to play the Wolverines under the lights once again, I felt like we should look…
View original post 744 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Softball. #25 Irish Find Offense In Competitive Top-10 Games
- Baseball. Notre Dame Splits Doubleheader at Alamo Irish Classic
- Swimming & Diving. #19 Irish Ride Record Night Firmly Into ACC Top 5
- W. Basketball. No. 5 Irish Vanquish Virginia Tech, 89-59
- Track & Field. Irish DMR's Highlight Day One
- W. Lacrosse. Irish set to host No. 7/6 USC
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame at Wake Forest - Five Things To Know
- M. Tennis. Need To Know: Michigan, Ohio State & Toledo
- Baseball. SCHEDULE CHANGE: First Pitch Rescheduled
- M. Golf. Irish Wrap Play at Prestige at PGA West