Sep 4, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Originally posted on Fighting Irish Blog:
A new bi-weekly Irish UNDerground feature revolves around the @NDSportsBlogger taking time away from his desk to go find an interesting artifact around the University of Notre Dame Athletic Department, enjoy…
In this edition of “Wayback Wednesday” we look at a piece of Notre Dame football history, a seat cushion from the very first night game at Notre Dame Stadium.
On September 18, 1982, the University of Notre Dame hosted the first night game in the history of Notre Dame Stadium. With the help of Musco Lighting, the event went off without a hitch.
Prior to the game, seat cushions were offered to those in attendance to commemorate the contest.
With the Irish traveling to Ann Arbor to play the Wolverines under the lights once again, I felt like we should look…
View original 744 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame Basketball Is Truly A Family Affair
- W. Basketball. Patberg's Golden Dream Realized, USA Claims U19 World Title
- W. Golf. Irish Continue Successful Summer on Links
- M. Soccer. Talent, Experience Hallmarks Of Soccer Captains
- General News. Hofman, McBride Exemplify Dedication at Notre Dame
- W. Lacrosse. Three Irish Signees Compete at World U-19 Championships
- Monogram Club. Kayla McBride ('14, Basketball) Cops WNBA All-Star Nod
- Monogram Club. Million To Won: Fighting Alumni Seek To Repeat
- M. Basketball. Million To Won: Fighting Alumni Seek To Repeat
- W. Basketball. McBride Cops WNBA All-Star Nod