Dec 10, 2013, 10:19 AM EDT
Throughout NFL training camps, 41 former Notre Dame student-athletes participated in team drills and games. At the end of camp, 27 (24 who finished their career at ND) former Irish football players made active NFL rosters, while three were put on the injured reserve and five on practice squads. Below, you will find all the former Notre Dame student-athletes and how they did in their week 14 games in the NFL.
Sam Young – OL – Jacksonville Jaguars – saw action in 27-20 win over Houston
Will Yeatman – OL – Miami Dolphins (Transferred to Maryland) – did not see action due to injury (torn ACL) in 34-28 win over Pittsburgh
Brady Quinn – QB – St. Louis Rams – did not see action due to injury in 30-10 loss to Arizona
Darrin Walls – CB – New York Jets – saw action in a 37-27 win over Oakland
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games, starting three while tallying 20 tackles and four pass deflections.
Tyler Eifert – TE – Cincinnati Bengals – caught three passes for 20 yards in a 42-28 win over Indianapolis
SEASON: Has started all 13 games this season for the Bengals, catching 35 balls for 406 yards and a touchdown.
Trevor Robinson – OL – Cincinnati Bengals – saw action in 42-28 win over Indianapolis
Ryan Harris – OL – Houston Texans – saw action in 27-20 loss to Jacksonville
Sergio Brown – S – Indianapolis Colts – saw action in 42-28 loss to Cincinnati
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games this season, tallying nine tackles, two fumble recoveries and a blocked FG.
David Bruton – S – Denver Broncos – made two tackles in a 51-28 win over Tennessee
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games this season, making 18 tackles.
Anthony Fasano – TE – Kansas City Chiefs – did not see action in 45-10 win over Washington
SEASON: Started eight games (inactive for five games due to injury), catching 22 passes for 181 yards and three touchdowns.
Manti Te’o – LB – San Diego Chargers – registered two tackles and a pass deflection in a 37-14 win over the New York Giants
SEASON: Started 10 games (inactive for three games due to injury), tallying 46 tackles and four pass deflections.
Justin Tuck – DE – New York Giants – registered six tackles, 2.0 sacks and a forced fumble in a 37-14 loss to San Diego
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games this season, starting 12, accumulating 49 tackles and 8.5 sacks.
Theo Riddick – RB – Detroit Lions – carried the ball four times for 12 yards in a 34-20 loss to Philadelphia
Joe Fauria – TE – Detroit Lions (Transferred to UCLA) – saw action in 34-20 loss to Philadelphia
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games, catching 11 passes for 130 yards and six touchdowns.
Robert Blanton – DB – Minnesota Vikings – recorded seven tackles in 29-26 loss to Baltimore
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games, recording 37 tackles on the season.
John Carlson – TE – Minnesota Vikings – caught two passes for 19 yards in a 29-26 loss to Baltimore
SEASON: Has seen action in all 13 games this season, catching 32 passes for 344 yards and a touchdown.
Kyle Rudolph – TE – Minnesota Vikings – did not play due to injury in a 29-26 loss to Baltimore
SEASON: Started every game this season before getting injured, catching 30 passes for 313 yards and three touchdowns.
Harrison Smith – S – Minnesota Vikings – did not see action (injured) in a 29-26 loss to Baltimore
John Sullivan – OL – Minnesota Vikings – started at the center position in a 29-26 loss to Baltimore
Zeke Motta – S – Atlanta Falcons – tallied six tackles in a 22-21 loss to Green Bay
J.J. Jansen – LS – Carolina Panthers – Saw action at long snapper and made a tackle in a 31-13 loss to New Orleans
Derek Landri – DL – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – tallied a sack in a 27-6 win over Buffalo
Michael Floyd – WR – Arizona Cardinals – caught two passes for 26 yards in 30-10 win over St. Louis
SEASON: Has started all 13 games this season, catching 56 passes for 886 yards and four touchdowns.
Ronald Talley – DL – Arizona Cardinals (Transferred to Delaware) – saw game action in 30-10 win over St. Louis
Ian Williams – DL – San Francisco 49ers – Did not see game action (Injury) in 19-17 win over Seattle
Golden Tate – WR – Seattle Seahawks – caught six passes for 65 yards in a 19-17 loss to San Francisco
SEASON: Has caught 52 passes for 710 yards and four touchdowns on the season and has two rushing attempts for 29 yards.
Kapron Lewis-Moore – DL – Baltimore Ravens
Eric Olsen – OL – New Orleans Saints
Darius Fleming – LB – San Francisco 49ers
Brady Quinn – QB – St. Louis Rams
Jonas Gray – RB – Baltimore Ravens
Robert Hughes – FB – Indianapolis Colts
Jamoris Slaughter – S – Cleveland Browns
Braxston Cave – OL – New England Patriots
Cierre Wood – RB – New England Patriots
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- Not in our house. #GoIrish ☘ #TBT https://t.co/7TLbmhkjxC 2 hours ago
- Only 4️⃣4️⃣ more days until @JJammer44 takes the field. #GoIrish ☘ https://t.co/C6AGZqIiMe 3 hours ago
- RT @LoganPlantz: Please help me and the rest of @NDFootball raise awareness about our #LifeForLife event July 20th. The team’s desire to ut… 5 hours ago
- RT @ndwbb: "Come see us on the court." @arike_o is a force to be reckoned with. And now, she's an #ESPY award winner. We couldn't be prou… 6 hours ago
- The Irish are proud to dedicate their performance of Lift For Life to inspire the Rare Disease Community with hope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- W. Rowing. O'Tighearnaigh Named Honorable Mention All-American
- Football. Irish Trio Named To Bednarik,Maxwell Watch Lists
- Football. Single-Game Irish Football Tickets Available
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Skaters Participate In NHL Development Camps
- Swimming & Diving. Litzinger To Coach In Inaugural ACC/Big Ten Challenge
- W. Soccer. Flores Signs Two-Year Deal with Valencia CF
- Fencing. Kvaratskhelia Named USFCA Coach of the Year
- M. Soccer. Irish Men's Soccer Holding School Supply Drive
- Track & Field. Sunday Brunch: Hoosier Hoops Helped Prepare Sparks for Head Coaching Role
- Track & Field. Sparks Promoted to Irish Head Track and Field and Cross Country Coach