Jan 21, 2014, 11:09 AM EDT
At 11 a.m. on Tuesday morning, Jack Swarbrick (University of Notre Dame Director of Athletics) and Kevin Plank (Founder and CEO of Under Armour) hosted a press conference announcing a partnership between the two entities to outfit the athletic department of Notre Dame over the foreseeable future.
Last week, I had the opportunity to sit down with Swarbrick to go over the new apparel deal for Notre Dame. Trying to get away from the traditional press conference type questions, I enlisted the help of @IrishElvis and @ManCaveQB to give me questions they had and qualms they had heard from fans of the Fighting Irish.
The 15-minute conversation with Swarbrick was eye-opening for me as it truly swayed me from “trusting” his decision to being “excited” about his decision.
Here is my conversation with Swarbrick, in his own words (I have italicized the lines I found the most interesting):
View original post 921 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- M. Soccer. Notre Dame-New Mexico Men's Soccer Match Postponed Until 6 P.M. (ET)
- W. Soccer. Western Michigan Match Postponed Due To Lightning
- Football. Sunday Brunch: 20 Questions on Notre Dame Football 2016
- W. Soccer. What To Watch For: Western Michigan
- W. Volleyball. Irish Sweep Broncos, Off To Best Start In Five Years
- W. Volleyball. Sweep Of Cleveland State Sends Irish To 2-0
- W. Rowing. Shamrock Sister Helps U.S. To Silver Medal
- M. Soccer. #9 Irish Utilize Strong Attack With Opening Clean Sheet Against UC Irvine
- W. Volleyball. Irish Score Season-Opening Sweep Over Seton Hall
- Cross Country. Fighting Irish Prepared For Looming 2016 Schedule