Jan 21, 2014, 11:09 AM EST
At 11 a.m. on Tuesday morning, Jack Swarbrick (University of Notre Dame Director of Athletics) and Kevin Plank (Founder and CEO of Under Armour) hosted a press conference announcing a partnership between the two entities to outfit the athletic department of Notre Dame over the foreseeable future.
Last week, I had the opportunity to sit down with Swarbrick to go over the new apparel deal for Notre Dame. Trying to get away from the traditional press conference type questions, I enlisted the help of @IrishElvis and @ManCaveQB to give me questions they had and qualms they had heard from fans of the Fighting Irish.
The 15-minute conversation with Swarbrick was eye-opening for me as it truly swayed me from “trusting” his decision to being “excited” about his decision.
Here is my conversation with Swarbrick, in his own words (I have italicized the lines I found the most interesting):
View original post 921 more words
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Football. McGlinchey, Nelson Named First-Team FWAA All-Americans
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Up To #3 In Both Polls
- W. Tennis. Robinson Snares First Career Professional Crown
- Cross Country. Irish Signee Dylan Jacobs Wins Foot Locker National Championship
- Track & Field. Irish Signee Dylan Jacobs Wins Foot Locker National Championship
- Football. McGlinchey, Nelson Named First-Team AP All-Americans
- M. Golf. Alum Mark Baldwin Excels at Web.com Tour Qualifying
- M. Basketball. Replay: No Ho-Hum Homecoming for Brey
- M. Ice Hockey. #4 Irish Remain Perfect In B1G Play With 6-2 Win Over #12 Wisconsin
- M. Basketball. Offensive Onslaught Propels Irish To 92-68 Win At Delaware