Mar 4, 2014, 4:53 PM EST
After a tumultuous 9-4 season that culminated in a New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory over the Rutgers Scarlet Knight at Yankee Stadium in New York, the Notre Dame football team got back on the practice field as one on Monday, March 3.
During the practice, the Irish worked through a variety of drills in helmets only.
Take a quick look at the first full spring practice of 2014 for the Irish below –
A semester away from the University changed quarterback Everett Golson not only mentally, but physically as well. Throughout practice he looked like a much stronger and more efficient quarterback. According to weight reports, he put on at least 10 pounds from his previous playing weight at Notre Dame.
Check out Golson’s first meeting with the media since he returned to Notre Dame –
Lastly, hear what head football coach Brian Kelly had to say about Notre Dame’s first spring practice of 2014 –
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Baseball. Fiala Leads As Irish Drop Heartbreaker
- M. Basketball. Sunday Brunch: The Quiet Sharpshooters
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Fall In Game Two, Split Weekend Series At BU
- W. Lacrosse. No. 9 Irish Open Conference Play at No. 8 Duke
- Track. Harris Sparks Irish with Two Conference Titles
- W. Tennis. Irish Cruise Past Michigan State, Bowling Green
- Fencing. Irish All-Around Victorious On Day One At ACC Championships
- W. Basketball. ACC Championship at Stake on Sunday on ESPN2
- Softball. Irish Fight To 5-4 Victory Over NCAA Champ #4 OU
- M. Ice Hockey. Hockey East Championship At Stake