Mar 4, 2014, 4:53 PM EST
After a tumultuous 9-4 season that culminated in a New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory over the Rutgers Scarlet Knight at Yankee Stadium in New York, the Notre Dame football team got back on the practice field as one on Monday, March 3.
During the practice, the Irish worked through a variety of drills in helmets only.
Take a quick look at the first full spring practice of 2014 for the Irish below –
A semester away from the University changed quarterback Everett Golson not only mentally, but physically as well. Throughout practice he looked like a much stronger and more efficient quarterback. According to weight reports, he put on at least 10 pounds from his previous playing weight at Notre Dame.
Check out Golson’s first meeting with the media since he returned to Notre Dame –
Lastly, hear what head football coach Brian Kelly had to say about Notre Dame’s first spring practice of 2014 –
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Baseball. Anteaters Take Tony Gwynn Opener From Irish
- Softball. Irish Complete Day One Of The Mary Nutter Classic
- W. Lacrosse. Casey Pearsall, Irish End Elon's Unbeaten Streak
- Track. Distance Medley Relay Highlights Day One
- W. Basketball. Allen, No. 5 Irish Cruise Past Boston College on Senior Night
- Baseball. Tony Gwynn Classic Takes Irish To San Diego
- M. Tennis. Need To Know: Northwestern
- M. Lacrosse. Perkovic Honored as Postgraduate Scholarship Recipient
- Baseball. Chance Of Rain Alters Tony Gwynn Classic Schedule
- W. Tennis. Irish Capitalize In 5-2 Win Over Purdue