Mar 4, 2014, 4:53 PM EST
After a tumultuous 9-4 season that culminated in a New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory over the Rutgers Scarlet Knight at Yankee Stadium in New York, the Notre Dame football team got back on the practice field as one on Monday, March 3.
During the practice, the Irish worked through a variety of drills in helmets only.
Take a quick look at the first full spring practice of 2014 for the Irish below –
A semester away from the University changed quarterback Everett Golson not only mentally, but physically as well. Throughout practice he looked like a much stronger and more efficient quarterback. According to weight reports, he put on at least 10 pounds from his previous playing weight at Notre Dame.
Check out Golson’s first meeting with the media since he returned to Notre Dame –
Lastly, hear what head football coach Brian Kelly had to say about Notre Dame’s first spring practice of 2014 –
About Strong and True
ND Football on YouTube
- RT @The_Realest55: Let's do this thing!🍀🍀🍀 #GoIrish 8 minutes ago
- RT @CoachBrianKelly: Jonathan's an awesome kid. He could’ve moved on with his degree from ND, but he decided to return to further his educa… 33 minutes ago
- RT @___HG3: Officially a student athlete at Notre Dame ☘️ 56 minutes ago
- Daily reminder... #GoIrish ☘ #PlayLikeAChampionToday https://t.co/eBW6aimIe7 3 hours ago
- #4for40 ☘️ #GoIrish twitter.com/Keivarae1/stat… 18 hours ago
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Remain #1, Trio Up For Hobey Fan Vote
- Softball. The #NDSB30 Top Five: 2010s
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame vs. Louisville - Five Things To Know
- W. Tennis. Irish On Tour: Irish Trio Finding Success on Pro Circuit
- W. Basketball. No. 2 Irish Soar Over Eagles, 89-60
- M. Ice Hockey. Sunday Brunch: Much Ado About Morris
- M. Basketball. Irish Drop Heartbreaker Against No. 20/18 North Carolina, 69-68
- Swimming & Diving. #20/22 Irish Cap An Unbeaten Weekend At Iowa
- Track & Field. Irish Wrap Wolverine Invitational
- W. Basketball. No. 2 Irish Begin Three-Game Homestand Starting Sunday vs Boston College